At the Airport
Make sure you have all the following documents ready to be inspected by UK Border Officials at the port of entry:
- Passport with Valid Visa
- Original CAS Letter and Offer Letter from AUO
- All Original Certificates mentioned on CAS letter by AUO
- All additional country-specific documents as advised by UKBA
- Address (temporary and permanent) where you are going to stay in UK.
- One your passport is stamped with entry date, then you can proceed to collect your check in baggage before leaving the airport