If you are interested in learning Persian (Farsi), why not increase your chances of getting into college/university at the same time by enrolling in our GCSE Persian course? Our GSCE Persian online course has been designed to meet the requirements of the Pearson Edexcel GCSE Persian examination.
This highly interactive course provides you with the skills you need to communicate in Persian and pass the GCSE Persian examination in an efficient and practical way. We will teach you the four key skills of how to speak, listen, read, and write in Persian using the latest methods of teaching Persian to non-native speakers. We have replaced the tedious aspects of grammar with a variety of techniques to make this process as enjoyable as possible. And here is the good news, there are no prerequisites except being motivated and eager.
Dr. Fatemeh Taheri
Assistant Lecturer, Azad University
- Speaking Persian/Farsi fluently
- Becoming familiar with most frequent Persian phrases and expressions.
- Understanding Persian/Farsi in different contexts, via listening methods.
- Acquiring a large range of vocabulary
- Learning the native pronunciation, considering the pronunciation limitations of different nationalities
- Reading different scripts and letters in Persian*/Farsi*
- Getting familiar with translation of Persian/Farsi scripts
- Learning how to write with different models and structures
Method of course delivery:
To get started, you will undertake an initial assessment ascertaining the appropriate level to determine if you require a preparatory course or if you can proceed to enrol in the main GCSE Persian online course.
The GSCE online course will be delivered over a period of one academic year and follows the national school dates in terms of holidays and mid-term breaks.
Lessons will be delivered weekly in 28 one-hour sessions.
The course will begin in Autum every year
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance from the Azad University (IR) in Oxford.
The cost to complete the course is a one-off fee of £450 for each person if the number is three or more.
There is a special offer for groups with more than three people.
For groups of one or two people, please contact us.
If you wish to conduct a mock test, an additional fee per student will apply.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone who is eager to learn Persian and obtain a GSCE qualification at the same time (6-8 students in each class).
Contact us for more information