If you are interested in learning a new language with which you can read some of the most precious texts in literature and communicate with more than 110 million native speakers, we recommend you try our Persian (Farsi) course.
This course is designed to interactively learn Persian in an efficient and practical way to equip you with the skills you need to communicate in Persian. We will teach you to speak, listen, read and write in the context of Persian culture in a short time.
We use the latest methods used in teaching Persian as a foreign language which have been tried and tested with other nationalities. We have replaced the boring and time-consuming aspects of grammar with a variety of practices and techniques to make the process as pleasant as possible.
In our courses besides the four major skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) we also familiarise you with the culture and dialects of Persian-speaking countries. The good news is, that there is no prerequisite except being motivated and eager to learn a new language. Enjoy learning it!
Dr. Fatemeh Taheri
Assistant Lecturer, Azad University
- Learning the Persian alphabet
- Speaking Persian fluently
- Getting familiar with the most frequent Persian phrases and expressions.
- Understanding Persian in different dialects, by various listening methods.
- Acquire a large range of vocabulary
- Learn the native pronunciation of the words considering the pronunciation limitations of different nationalities.
- Reading different scripts and letters in Persian
- Getting familiar with the translation of Persian/Farsi scripts
- Learn how to write with different models and structures
- Communicating and understanding Persian in different situational and cultural contexts
To get started, you will undertake an initial assessment to ascertain the appropriate level to begin your journey to learn the beautiful and ancient language of Persian/Farsi.
The course consists of three levels/years: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Each level/year consists of three trimesters. Two evening sessions will be held weekly to cater for working individuals, 33 one-hour sessions altogether.
Method of course delivery:
The course will be delivered online in Persian and English.
One-on-one sessions are also available; for more information get in touch via the links below.
The course will begin upon to request of interested people.
Upon completing all three trimesters and passing the final examination at the end of each year, you will receive a certificate of completion from the Azad University (IR) in Oxford.
The course can be completed for a single fee of £500 per individual if there are three or more participants.
If you are interested in a personalised one-on-one course, please reach out to us for further details.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone who is motivated and eager to learn a new language.