Teacher Development Course
A series of teacher training course suitable for a range of non-native English teaching experience: pre-service, new in-service or experienced teachers. The sessions are designed to develop trainees’ and teachers’ knowledge of three key areas: methodology, language and theory, and encourage them to actively reflect on their own prior learning and experience.
This course is ideal for in-service and in-house professional development programs. The content originates from a range of input sessions delivered on CELTA and Trinity Cert courses as well as a number of professional development workshops for teacher training.
You should have an upper intermediate level of English language proficiency for enrolment in this course.
- Classroom management & teacher language
- Feedback & error correction
- Teaching receptive skills
- Teaching productive skills
- Using course books
- Exploiting authentic material
- Promoting learner autonomy
- Teaching functional language
- TBL (Task based learning)
- Online teaching – Blended learning
Course Fees: £50
An exceptional discount is offered to applicants from Iran and Afghanistan, Kindly send an email to email@example.com for the payment arrangements.
Has Commenced: 23/02/2021 (Group 1) and 10/03/2021 (Group 2)